Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Catchin' Some Sun In Austin

I'm sorry it's been so long! We've had a crazy schedule the last few weeks, let me catch you up one event at a time.

A few weeks ago Norah and flew to Austin, TX to catch up with some of the Blomgren ladies. We were going to check out the town where David's aunt & uncle recently moved to and help Emily with a few wedding details.
Norah getting her assessment from aunt Colleen! She's developing just perfectly :)
Norah and Colleen after a yummy early dinner
All the ladies! (L to R) Suzie, Karen, Kristin, Emily, Sarah, Kris, Colleen, Norah & Kelly
Enjoying the beautiful sun with Emily!
Blomgren girlies relaxing together after early morning flights!

We certainly enjoyed seeing everyone and getting a tour of parts of Austin! Thank you Kris, Emily & Sarah for planning such a fun weekend! Norah and I are so glad we could make it down to see you.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I wish I'd known you were here! I would have loved to see you!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...