Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ten Predictions

So I have to admit, I was upset with Obama winning the election. There are a lot of thoughts that go into my opinion on Obama but that's not really what this blog is about, and I don't really want to get into especially since I have no idea who looks at our blog! I was so encouraged when I walked by a colleage's office with a sign that I thought you too would like. Here's what it said:

Ten Predictions No Matter Who Wins the Election
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still work.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God annointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings on His people.
8. There will still be room at the cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost.
Isn't it great to know who's still in control?!

As I reread through them, they are a bit cheesy but still TRUE and I felt more peaceful with the reminder of God's amazing hand over our great nation! Amen.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Well you know I read your blog ;) And I was ecstatic about the election! I liked the colleague's post, too, except it did more than hint at the fact that Christians were going to be upset about the outcome. Come on, it was pretty clear that Obama was set to win. And the fact that we had to be reminded that God is still on the throne "in spite of" a democratic president is a little disconcerting, to say the least. But I'm glad we both liked his list of 10 :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...