Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cravings vs Reality

My #1 craving has been pizza & beer. It's like I want pizza & beer everyday! Unfortunately David won't let me have any beer but... once he's out of the country he can't stop me!!
The reality though is, when I would be actually offered pizza it just sounds too greasy and bloating and down right bad so, I haven't had much of it.
On the other hand, I've had a whole lot of the follow: Gatorade, Rold Gold pretzels, Zesta/Saltine crackers and Strawberries. Not too exciting but I'm really really looking forward to having my appetite back! I'm praying the nausea is gone for good (it's been creepin around the last few days but not as strong)!









1 comment:

Eryn said...

I ALWAYS wanted beer when I was pregnant! I don't even drink it much regularly but I wanted it SO BAD when preggers.

I would ask Matt..."please, can I just SMELL it?" It smelled soooooo good. :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...