Thursday, April 23, 2009

Do A Little Dance!

When I had my doctor's appointment a few weeks ago the nurse was quite spirited! It was much more fun and entertaining having an excitable nurse than a bland one (not that I've experienced that!). Anyway, every Thursday it's the babies belly birthday. BB is one more week along each Thursday! The nurse told me that I should go out into my front yard and do a dance every Thursday to celebrate being one more week along... she's so silly!

I don't do the dance in my yard but I sure do think about that silly nurse every Thursday when I celebrate BB's life inside me!!!

BB is now 14 weeks alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord on high for such wonderful miracles. We love you Lord :)

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...