Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy & Surprised Family & Friends


My Mom wins the prize for the best picture reaction to our baby news! Love you Mom!
A definite second, close first was our good friends Mary & Brandon! They crack me up and I love it!!! When we saw them in January the joke was that maybe I was pregnant and if I was, the baby would be the size of a grain of rice. Whenever the joke came up over the weekend we affectionately referred BB as "rice baby"!! Oh and the lime=the size of BB when we officially announced our news :)
My wonderful in-laws, Karen & Chuck
Sister Kim!
Love you Dad
Sister in-law Kristin, thumbs up!
Two friends/coworkers Teresa & Katie
Brother Aaron
Another coworker, Troy!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Why didn't I get to partipate in the photo contest???

Unknown said...

This is great post and fun to see people's reactions, love it!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...