We are now 51% of the way done with David's stay in Iraq!!!! Thank you Lord. Celebrating each milestone along the way and thanking God for His faithfulness in so many areas.
Here are a few of the things I'm thankful for thus far:
- David's Safety
- David's job, he seems to enjoy his work
- The communication that I've had with David, it's been better than expected!
- Learning to appreciate so many things about marriage and my spouse specifically that I've taken for granted at times
- The support David's been shown by friends and family through packages, letters and encouraging emails - this also greatly encourages me!
- A new appreciation and understanding of our troops and all they do for us. Thank you to our Airmen, Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, Coast Guardians :), Foreign Officers & Ambassadors, Public Health Service members and anyone else I've left out -- THANK YOU for serving. Another huge shout out to the families that support them, it's a tough job (I know now :)).