Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A CO Baby Shower!

Well, who would have guessed that I would have a wonderful baby shower the day I went into labor?! What a whirlwind of events that whole weekend brought... my cousins being in town, Steve and Colleen getting married, my baby shower and then the baby! Here are a few pictures from the wonderful shower.
Leah and Katie hosted and planned the whole shower! It was a hit and I think everyone had a great time. I sure did! Thank you ladies so much for blessing me and making Norah feel like she had all she needed to make her debut :)
A few of my friends from work that were able to make it.
Katie, Allison, Leslie, me, Liz & Grace
A few friends from church: Michele, Olivia, me, Cheri and Karen

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...