Friday, February 4, 2011

3 6 16

We've been on the adoption waiting list THREE months already!  Thank you Lord for making these three months move quickly, probably the quickest of the process.

We started the adoption process almost SIX months ago - this is seriously hard to believe.

Norah is more than SIXTEEN months old!  She's so toddler like now - almost always this is good... sometimes it's more challenging!

Our prayer on waiting on God's timing come in the form of  a favorite Royal Servants song -
I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait
I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait
And in your Word I hope, my soul does wait

More than watchmen for the morning
More than watchmen for the morning
My soul waits; for you Lord

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...