Tuesday, February 1, 2011

sew fun!

I got a sweet sewing machine for Christmas and I've been having a blast creating!  I'm no seamstress but I just have this itch to make and create things - it's sew fun! :)  Just wanted to share a few of my creations, again... no seamstress so pardon the mistakes!

1. iPad case for my mom, shhh she doesn't know yet :)
2. A cute two sided bib for my girl... 
 3. A hard to make but very cute jumper for my girl 
 
4. A grocery tote for my MIL (mother-in-law in case you weren't familiar)!
 6. A hot/cold pack for my MIL too.

 5. A cute little wallet for my sis-in-law!

14 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, Kel- I am impressed! I especially love Norah's jumper-so cute. What a great way to spend these winter days.

abby said...

those are amazing!! her little dress is too sweet!! you are really great-so so impressed!!

Melissa said...

Wow! Nice job, Kelly!

Stephanie said...

I'm sew impressed! Katie actually gave me a sewing machine for my birthday a few years ago but I don't even know how to use it!

katie said...

you are soooo crafty - love it. can't wait to see what you make for your very good friend katie. :)

Kendra said...

Beginner? Wow! I'm super impressed. The jumper is adorable!

Terri said...

you're awesome, Kel! What did you put in the hot/cold pack?

Amy Hook said...

You are ridiculously talented. I am jealous (in a good way)!

Angie said...

Sewing is not one of my talents...I love all the little things you made!!!

Much love,
Future Mama
http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com

Beth said...

WOW! I would not say you are a beginner! These are amazing. Love the cute jumper!

Kimberly said...

Quality work! Thanks for sharing and such great stuff! Teach me when I get sewing machine someday. Okay?

Allison said...

Kelmo, these are beautiful! Well done you!

Anonymous said...

kelly! you are so good, i am jealous! ;) teach me please. :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Kelly,

I love my bag and neck warmer and especially that you made it for me. You ae an amazing seamstress and I sure appreciate these special gifts. Love, Karen


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...