Thursday, January 17, 2008

Prayer Needed!

The Lord has been pressing me to post about Nate, Tricia & Gwyneth. I saw Nate's blog through my friend Eryn's post about a week ago and have been checking Nate's blog multiple times a day! The basics of their story is Nate's wife, Tricia, has Cystic Fibrosis and was close to getting a double lung transplant when they found out she was pregnant. Since it is risky for someone with Cystic Fibrosis to have a baby many doctors suggested she abort. Nate and Tricia believe in the sanctity of the unborn life and decided to have the baby.

Gwyneth Rose was born on January 8th, at 24 weeks in Tricia's belly. Since then it's been a long journey already as both baby and mommy have been hooked up to machines and incubated at times. There are many more details about their story on Nate's blog and ways to be praying for their health. Please check the blog out and keep them in your prayers as they heal. Thanks friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD!!!!! The blooging world is so crazy! I cannot believe you all know about this couple. They, obviously, are at Duke right now and I have been a part of their blog and have watched both girl's progression while at Duke myself (I sell devices to the hospital, no I was not there as a patient). Anyways, I cannot wait to tell them that my friends on the other side of the country are just as excited about what God is doing in their lives as I am!!!!!!!

Love you guys,
Courtney Bryant

the kicker is... said...

okay, I just voted on your poll - I voted "I'm scared" just for fun :)
But I'd like to suggest that you add another option for the next poll... something like "I'm lame" or something similar.
;)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...