Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby Girl's Growth!

One of my favorite things about following a pregnancy is watching the mama to be grow! I am so excited to share with you my belly growth although I know it's not too big yet :)
The above picture is the day we found out we were pregnant! I was about 4 weeks along... little tiny Baby Blom, about .04 inches
In this picture I was 14 weeks pregnant and was just telling everyone about BB! She was about 3.5 inches that week :)
And here I am about 16 weeks - in my head I was really thinking I might be showing... no not really! Baby was about 4.5 inches
And finally the most recent! This last week BB turned 20 weeks and starting to show herself a little bit!! She is now about 6 inches rump to head. From now on we get to measure her from head to toe!

10 comments:

Ellie said...

Watching the mom to be grow is one of my favorite things too! And look at you with your cute little tummy! I'm so excited for you!

Terri said...

yay! i'm glad you told me to look for this post. I love watching your little daughter grow, too :) and you are such a tiny girl!

Kendra said...

Too cute, Kelly. You look great! I loved watching the tummy grow...at least until a certain point! :) Hope you're still able to sleep ok!

Anonymous said...

So cute Kelly!--Danielle

Anonymous said...

What a cute little baby belly Blomgren bump!
Lisa Malley

Anonymous said...

Kel, I love getting to see these pics!! Keep them coming! You are such a cute mom!!!
-Kimbi-

Unknown said...

you're so beautiful, kel! LOVE these pics! and i am so happy for your beautiful belly growth!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I agree...watching the growth is SO fun. You better keep posting pics. ~ AshR

My Shining Lights said...

So sweet to share this. What an exciting time. I also love your countdown for David's return. You are in our prayers!

Unknown said...

Kelly, the photos of your progress are wonderful to view. Thanks for posting them! Missing you! Martha


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...