Friday, July 17, 2009

6 1/2 Months!

Go Baby go!!!
Here's a pic of my little one growing! I've said from the beginning that the real test is when a stranger finally asks if I'm pregnant.... still waiting!!! I think people are scared to mistake me for a chubby lady :)
Please keep praying for the baby and my health! We are feeling good these days but know there are some achey days ahead. It's hard for me as I am starting to have little struggles like putting my shoes on or picking up Wrigley, bending over is breathless and sometimes hurts! I would totally have David help me with the things that require bending over if he were here. It's hard to ask a friend to come over and fill up my dogs water bowl! Haha.
I am almost to that third trimest and getting more excited by the day to have BB in my arms. I think the Lord made pregnancy the perfect length (I might not say that later) so that you feel emotionally ready after waiting so long and physically ready to be done carrying the little person and extra weight around 24/7.

3 comments:

SaraBethJ said...

Wish I lived closer. I would seriously come help you fill up Wrigley's water bowl : ) You look great! Keep growing that little one. You're doing a great job!

Unknown said...

Kel,
You are such a beautiful Mom! Love the tummy and I too wish I lived closer to help with the difficult things. Love ya!

Karen Blomgren said...

My little grandaughter is so precious. I can't wait to meet her. You carry her so well and we thank the Lord that you are both doing so well. Grandma loves you! Love, Karen


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...