Thursday, July 22, 2010

Toyota Meet the Parents

This is hilarious, please watch and laugh :)
Some of my favorite quotes from this commercial...

"I'm not saying parenthood is a competition but if it was, we would clearly be winning... oh yeah we are winning at parenthood. We are awesome."

"Our kids are SO lucky to have us as parents."

"(Hubby) Sometimes when we roll up in our swagger wagon and people see our style... I don't want to say they get jealous but... (wife) yeah you do. (Hubby) Yeah I do!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so great. I think both of you made up the audio for this video - it is so much like stuff you would say! Just send me to the kids to clean up the smelly stuff, I will do it anytime and then get to hug them afterward!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...