Saturday, March 15, 2008

Well, I dropped my parents off at the airport today. They are officially in the air on their way to Indonesia! They are totally excited and it's fun to imagine some of the things we did that they are going to experience (check out these post for more details). I will miss them here at the house, and having them gone makes my life more lonely. But, it also means... time in MN is coming to a close! Next week Kim will be home for Easter break and that should be fun to spend time with her since she's so much fun! I miss David so much and I cannot wait to finally be with him again and to be a part of his new career... 28 days and counting down :-)

1 comment:

Beth said...

You should call me. I know what you are going through... xo


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...