Sunday, May 22, 2011

a breath of fresh air

My wonderful parents drove over 20 hours to visit Norah and me!  How awesome is that?  It was a last minute decision as far as them coming--they just felt the need to visit Spokane in all it's glory in the spring and see us as much as possible before we live on the other side of the pond.  Their visit really couldn't have been timed better.  I needed my lawn mowed, basement organized, to make a Costco run, I was missing my man and overwhelmed with the thought of the move and I needed another woman to help me get the baby area ready for my Sweet Pea!  Besides all the great stuff they helped me accomplish, we also did some walks and explored a a park or two for Norah's sake.  It was fun showing off my city and showing off my parents to some of my friends.  So proud of them both!
 Aren't they cute?
 Norah's really into walking and not being pushed, this particular day she wanted to push the stroller!
Cuties in hats.

1 comment:

carly said...

so awesome that they drove so far spur of the moment! i wish i could have been around to meet them!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...