Wednesday, May 18, 2011

a bean bag!

I finished a super cute bean bag for my girls!
I mentioned that I was working on something with the cute fabric back in this post and here's the finished project. I love it and Norah seems to think it's pretty fun too :)
After I finished sewing, literally a few weeks ago, I was procrastinating on putting the bean bag pellets in the bag - it was a pain, but the end result is great so whatev.
 
The free pattern and fabric idea came from this blog, one of the creators of Michael Miller fabric!

On a total side note, I've had to use this website a few times recently, it's saved me from my 20 month old hiding me phone.  Maybe it will come in handy for you too!

2 comments:

Amy Hook said...

You are amazing. Yet again. I love the way it turned out! Way to go, mama!

~Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...